Manali is the town that rests on the lap of mountains state of Himachal Pradesh. It is known as a resort town. It is a famous tourist spot that serves as a gateway to places like Leh, Spiti and Lahual. The climate of Manali is cold in winter and moderately cold in summer. You get to see snowfall here mainly in the month of December and at the beginning of March.
Along with the scenic beauty, Manali also offers adventurous sports like trekking and skiing. Apart from these, there are several different reasons why one should visit Manali at least for once. Therefore, book Manali tour packages.
Places that one should visit in Manali
There are several places in Manali that one must visit. These places have the most breath-taking scenic beauty that one should experience at least for once. The places are as follows
- The Rohtang pass: the Rohtang pass has the most breath-taking mountain views. It takes about 50 kilometres from Manali. It is located on the Pir Panjal Range and it is mostly covered with snow in the months from October to May. When it is opened you can enjoy an adventurous ride on snow scooter and even skiing. It is a rare place to have a nice holiday with your family and friends.
- Nagar Castle: it’s a place where Himalayan and European culture comes together and produces an incredible place that once served to the mind named as Raja Sindh Singh. It has an incredible staircase, fireplace, stonework and woodwork. If you an art lover this place offers you with more. You get marvellous art piece near the bank of river Beas. Therefore, no Manali Trip is complete without visiting this historic place through Manali tour packages.
- Manali Sanctuary: Visiting the sanctuary of Manali is must. You will have an unforgettable experience in the green pastures and glaciers here. You can see musk deer, snow leopard, brown bears and monals. If you are lucky enough you may see herds Ibex in summer. This place gives a lifetime nature experience to everyone.
- Hot Sulphur bath: The villages like Manikaran and Vashisht provides you with the facility to have a bath in hot sulphur spring. These are situated at a high altitude and thus, you will have a great experience here.
- Old Manali: The place where two worldscollide is Old Manali. This place offers an exotic This is a village that has an exotic charm unlike any other part of the country. Though these villages have a titch of modernity in it with modern appliances it still manages to give you the feeling of the old world. The food that is provided here is also the best.
- Rafting: You can go for rafting in the river Beas. The Rafting in Manali is something that you must try and can boast about all the coming years.
Therefore one must visit Manali in their holidays. It’s a package of the old world, modern-day world, mountains, sanctuaries, historic places and many more.